Request a public tree pruning inspection or report fallen, overhanging or dangerous branches
Our street trees are regularly inspected, sometimes environmental factors can impact trees between scheduled inspections.
If you report a tree to Council, an arborist will inspect the tree and undertake works if required. After a storm event, it may take a little longer for staff to attend to non-urgent tasks while they make storm damaged trees safe.
We aim to inspect all trees within 15 days of requests being submitted, but the time period may be longer if the tree has already been inspected within the last 6 months. Check our tree pruning schedule to find out if it is due to be inspected soon.
Use this public tree request form to tell us:
- A public tree requires inspecting for pruning
- A public tree requires inspecting for health reasons
- Report fallen branches from a public tree
- Report dangerous or overhanging branches on a public tree
- Request an update on an outstanding request relating to a public tree